We took Jonathan back up to Logan for school. Jena is gone until Monday night, and Jessica and Phil and Kyra left a week ago. It's just Dan, Zach, Hannah and I at home. It's so quiet! I miss a house full of voices singing and laughing, and fingers playing the piano, and the hustle and bustle. It is harder to take Jonathan to school because he is so far away. OK, only 2 hours - but that is quite different than only 20 minutes when Jess and then Jena went away to college!
On the other hand, I finished a Nancy Drew game tonight with Zach and Hannah at my side giving me instructions, which is a new and fun development!
1 comment:
Poor Jen~ I feel like crying when my kids leave for school too, and it is only 5 minutes away, PLUS it is ELEMENTRAY Not College!!!
Nancy Drew game… sounds like fun. Where did you get it? Tyler is really into Nancy these days; she is reading all 40 million of her books.
Thanks for your posts! It is fun to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment