Nor need we power or splendor, wide hall or lordly dome; The good, the true, the tender -- these form the wealth of home. Sarah J. Hale
Wow! She is growing up so fast! I love the hair cut, It makes her look so grown up.
I agree with Tiana! Glasses, hair cut, tell her to stop growing up :)
I love it!!!! You look beautiful Hannah!
It's great! I knew it would be. Hannah has always looked extra cute with short hair. Love it and her! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! She is growing up so fast! I love the hair cut, It makes her look so grown up.
I agree with Tiana! Glasses, hair cut, tell her to stop growing up :)
I love it!!!! You look beautiful Hannah!
It's great! I knew it would be. Hannah has always looked extra cute with short hair. Love it and her! :)
Post a Comment