Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

Zach was in the Lone Peak production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast.  He was the Bookseller, a gargoyle, a tree, and a knife.

 The set
 Gaston and Maurice
 Zach, the amazing Bookseller
and 2 other villagers
 Belle and the Beast
 Lumiere
 Cool lighting effects. 
 Vase costume I made 
(it is meant to cinch tighter at the bottom, but she didn't like it that way.)
 The wardrobe (Madame De La Grande Bouche).
 I wish I'd gotten a picture of Keaton with this on.
 Cogsworth and Gaston
 Babette and one of the spoons.
(Zach's knife costume was almost exactly like this spoon)
 Wolves.  They pull the masks over their faces while they're on stage.  
 Mrs. Potts

It was such a fantastic show.  I wish I got pictures of the other costumes.  

Closing night, collecting costumes.  
I had 12 large black garbage bags full of costumes in the back of the Yukon,
and Brook had a similar number in her car.
Mostly rentals.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow impressive costumes! Wish I could have been there to see Zach.

Jess said...

Those costumes are so great! Nice job on the vase :)

Jena said...

This is amazing! I don't know how I didn't see this before! All the costumes look great :)