Friday, November 1, 2013

Görlitz

May 8-9, 2013

Görlitz was Jonathan's 
first city -





His first apartment
on Carl-von-Ossietzskystrasse
!




Must be Mrs. Kravitz dog-
keeping an eye on the neighborhood


This home was abandoned during WWII.
Let's move in!



The Bahnhof -
Not a great photo,
But so German

 Fun colors!



St. Peter's

Town Hall
This wonderful woman routinely served the missionaries 
rich hot chocolate made with melted, good quality chocolate, 
and pastries or sandwiches to go with it.
We had a wonderful visit with her,
and her hot chocolate is the best!

Her father was a stone carver,
here is his certificate.  I thought it was fascinating.
He did beautiful work on the local St. Peter's Church.







2 comments:

Katie said...

Jen I LOVE ALL of these photos! I am dying to go to Germany! I wish I had a tour guide! How fun for you guys. Looks like you had a great time!

Jena said...

Oh how I miss Europe!