As I look back through my photo album
I find
there are important things
to include on the blog.
So we are going back in time.
Starting with some
random photos
of life here.
Frequent back yard guests.
They are quite funny to watch.
I took a lot of photos
to capture this shot.
I want a better one
so I'll keep trying.
Snowed in.
What else is there to say?
During Fall Break
Zach and Hannah and I went to Gardener's Village
for them to select their annual Christmas Ornament.
(Which I failed to photograph.)
It was absolutely packed with mothers and their under-5-year-olds.
I've never seen it so crazy.
Zach was the target of several snipers -
he acted the part admirably
to the delight of the perpetrators
who ran down the ramp for better aim
and to the amusement of their mothers
who laughed at Zach's antics.
What a ham.
He loved it.
Then we headed off to Boondocks
for some peace and quiet.
There are water guns on the bumper boats,
and quite a war ensued.
Then we attempted some golfing.
?
Score!
Autumn
out my front door
Did you spot Hannah and Jinhee running across the yard?
Elder Baker
has been out for 7 months now.
I can post photos of his last week home without tears, I think.
Nope.
But here are some anyway!
We visited my beautiful Grandma Malan
a few days before Jon entered the MTC.
Grandma lives with Travis and Tiana in Heber,
so we drove the Alpine Loop on our way home.
Jon and I love to drive through the canyon in the autumn.
He spent a lot of time studying and reviewing videos that were part of missionary preparation.
And shopping and packing.
Elder Baker's favorite breakfast on MTC morning -
Dutch Babies!
Good bye to Zach.
And Hannah.
And Dad.
And Mom.
Ready to go.
No pictures of the drop-off at the MTC -
He was so excited he was gone in an instant.
But not before giving Dad and I a hug.
From the MTC.
You're probably tired of this by now.
I'll add more another day.
2 comments:
Um... not tired of it! I love to see all those pictures! There are some great photos in there along with the memories! :) What good looking siblings I have! I really like that breakfast picture. You know, even though you don't like pictures of yourself, everyone else likes to see pictures of you! Especially pictures saying goodbye to Jon! I can't wait for the next batch :)
I thought the same thing Jess. Where is the picture of Jon saying goodbye to his Mom? Where oh where? And now Zach is probably taller than Jon. Can't wait to see when he gets home.
Post a Comment